Thursday 7 January 2016

identify this movie - A haunted house with creepy people living

I'm trying to look for the movie that i watched a long time ago. I don't know the title as when I saw it on TV it was in the middle of the movie already. So the story goes like, there's a creepy house that once you are able to enter, it is imposible to go out as it was meant to imprison. The character i can remember, there's a guy who has a gun and a dog who was chasing the person who entered his house. There was also a creepy person who lived in the walls, i think he has some defect with his/her tongue. And there was prisoners under the house. I've been searching this for more than years already, but I didn't have any luck, as i have no clue what to search... i can't remember or recognize the actors/actress that was on the movie.



I hope someone here can figure what movie was i trying to describe. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment