Saturday 23 January 2016

An anime tv show from the early 90's, that I can't seem to identify or find anywhere

Back in the early 90's, I used to wake up really early in the morning to watch this anime tv show that was only on at that time for me.



It was essentially an anime version of Power Rangers.
A group of young adults wearing magical armored suits fighting big monsters and mecha enemies in an urban environment. Each suit was a different color and granted each guy different powers and weapons. The red suited guy was their leader, and I believe they all had the ability to combine their powers into an ultimate white suit (worn by the red leader). I could be wrong on this last one.



I vaguely remember one episode where the red-suited leader was trapped in a painful ball of energy hurtling through space towards something particular, but I don't remember.



My memory is pretty vague because I was so young, but I do remember watching this show somewhere between the years 1993 and 1995 (I was born in 1988).



Please help me out if you recognize this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment