Friday 22 January 2016

identify this movie - Couple with two kids decide to separate and then get back together

I am desperately searching for the name of a TV movie which I think was made between late 1990s and mid 2000s. It's about a couple who have separated. They have two kids, a boy and a girl (I think). If my memory serves correctly, I think the husband was an outward bound instructor and the wife owned a restaurant/café. They are about to finalise their separation and end up spending the night together. The kids get super excited and think that the separation is over. After a bit of drama they do get back together and are reunited at some type of guest house.



I cannot think of the actors or actresses but I'm sure it was a movie that was made for TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment