Saturday 23 January 2016

What is Superman's costume doing in a 20,000 year old ship?

I personally don't believe the ship created the suit....



After Jor-El's death, Lara places his clothes (including the family crest or 'S' symbol)
in a display case that closes up...



I like to think the superman suit on the 18,000+ year old ship, was the clothing of one of the El family ancestors, that was part of the exploration into the stars and died in the process.



I think the suit was just the clothing at the time and was possibly placed into a display/storage case like Jor's was by Lara. Maybe Kryptonian ceremony of remembrance?



I believe the Consciousness of Jor-El simply 'presented' the suit to Kal rather than creating it.



This seemed better to me, as it shows how proud Jor-El is of Kal, to pass the suit down...and how the family crest of 'hope' would mean something worn on Kal...a badass protector of earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment