Saturday 16 April 2016

Identify an 80's movie about a gun that makes people freeze in place

I feel like this is the only movie remnant from my childhood that I haven't been able to pin down. I have only vague memories from the movie, but what I recall is that it centers around a new technology that takes the form of a special gun that makes people freeze in place for several minutes, though if you're wearing mirror sunglasses then it won't work on you. There's a "good guy" and "bad guy" in the movie, the latter of whom is a burly guy with a mustache.



The only other thing I'm remembering about the movie is a scene where the good guy turns on a sink to wash his hands or something when the burly guy comes in, catching him off-guard and shooting him with the gun. The good guy then looks down and realizes that the sink is overflowing because it's been running while he was stunned.



Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment