Sunday 22 May 2016

Was the Pack's memory of eating the Principal ever mentioned again?

In Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 1 Episode 6, Xander and 4 other students are possessed and they eat a pig. At the end they are all freed of possession and Xander claims memory loss. However Giles tells him when they are alone that he knows Xander didn't lose his memory and I think Xander mentions this in a later season as well. My question is was the fact that 4 students killed and ate the Principal ever brought up again? I mean if Xander remembered eating the pig and being mean they should be in a bad mental condition when they remember killing and eating a human but I don't believe it's ever mentioned again. I'll take answers from any source of tv, comic, or interviews in the Buffyverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment