Saturday 19 March 2016

How refer to the god and devil using pronouns and adverbs?

I'm trying to phrase a sentence where I want to refer to the god and the devil/satan by using a combination of pronouns and adverbs rather than their names or nouns such as "good/evil", "divine power" or similar. It is important that the sentence is using the masculine pronouns, if possible.
The sentence should begin with "Here it is close to both..." (as in, this place is vertically in the middle of god and devil)



This sounds best to me:



Here it is close to both him above and him down below.


Alternative that doesn't sound as good:



Here it is close to both him up there and him down there.


My problem concerns what combination of pronoun and adverbs to use. English is not my native language so this isn't very obvious to me.



Also, should I capitalize Him?



Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment