Monday 21 March 2016

identify this tv show - Animated fairy tales with a blond narrator

I have flashes of one of my favourite ever videos as a kid, but I cannot for the life of me think of the name. I also can't remember much about it, which isn't helpful, I know, but it was very old and I must have watched it in the 90's.



Here's what I remember:
There was a narrator to the video and he was sat in a very old style cottage and was drinking tea. I think he had dark blonde hair. I'm having flashes of him wearing a red, maybe green, jumper. I'm not a 100% sure on that one. But basically he read fairy tales, and it would cut to the actual story then back to him in between. I'm pretty certain 'Red Riding Hood' was one of the stories. I can't remember much else.



I know it's not a lot to go on, but any ideas or suggestions may really help me. I just want to remember this as it was such a big part of my childhood and I think it's the one video I no longer have. I doubt this will help, but favourites I used to also love which were on video at the time where 'The Last Unicorn' and 'The Fun Song Factory'. Maybe that could help piece together a better date or something. Thank you so much for anything you can give me!

No comments:

Post a Comment