Sunday 20 March 2016

Martial Arts movie where fight takes place in gym

There was a Martial Arts movie I remember seeing as a kid that featured 2 male fighters; one was a serious fighter and the other was comic relief. The one specific scene I can remember is the final fight at the end, where the 2 guys fight another guy in a gym. The guy they fight uses weights to fight them, but, of course, he loses. I thought it was a Bruce Lee movie, but it doesn't really seem Bruce Lee did that many fighting movies. I could be wrong, though.



Sorry, I saw this movie in the early 80's, so it wasn't Dragon. It was just 2 guys versus the one guy at the end... I was in Atlanta at the time and I think it was on Kung Fu Theater, or was it Kung Fu Gold? Channel 46 or 69... =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment